Coverack has three honesty box carparks in the village.
North Corner Car Park: TR12 6TF. https://goo.gl/maps/ECLQH275hcG2
North Corner Car Park: TR12 6TF. https://goo.gl/maps/V8wq4vCgCHv
Dolor Car Park: TR12 6TQ. https://goo.gl/maps/SN82jHrZ8PD2
Go Cornwall Bus operates 5 southbound and 3 northbound buses between St Keverne and Helston per day on their 36A route and First Kernow operates one bus in each way to/from Truro on their L2 route. Bus timetables are subject to change. This information is intended as a rough guide and CS2000 accepts no responsibility for its accuracy – please see the websites of each individual bus company before travelling. First Kernow (journey planner). The L2 bus runs from Truro to Coverack (timetable). The bus station is right next to the beach and North Corner carpark.
There are many beautiful walks to or from Coverack, which is situated on the South West Coastal Path. Enjoying fish and chips or ice cream on the harbour is a great way to end any walk.
- Coverack to Black Head (4.5 miles/7.3km circular walk)
- Coverack to Landkidden Cove (7.1 miles/11.4 km circular walk)
- Coverack to St Keverne (5.7 miles/9.2 km circular walk)
- The Lizard to Coverack (South West Coath Path – 10.4 miles/16.7km). Shorter routes available (Cadgwith)
- Coverack to Helford (South West Coast Path – 12.9 miles/20.8km). Shorter routes available. (Porthallow, St Keverne, St Anthony, Gillan)
- Coverack to Kennack Sands (8.3 miles)
- Roskilly’s to Coverack
Coverack has a private, working fishing harbour. It can be possible to arrange a mooring for small craft on the harbour by obtaining prior permission from the Coverack Harbour Master, Jon Carey. (Tel: 01326 280638)