Coverack has three honesty box carparks in the village.
North Corner Car Park: TR12 6TF. https://goo.gl/maps/ECLQH275hcG2
North Corner Car Park: TR12 6TF. https://goo.gl/maps/V8wq4vCgCHv
Dolor Car Park: TR12 6TQ. https://goo.gl/maps/SN82jHrZ8PD2
There are many beautiful walks to or from Coverack, which is situated on the South West Coastal Path. Enjoying fish and chips or ice cream on the harbour is a great way to end any walk.
- Coverack to Black Head (4.5 miles/7.3km circular walk)
- Coverack to Landkidden Cove (7.1 miles/11.4 km circular walk)
- Coverack to St Keverne (5.7 miles/9.2 km circular walk)
- The Lizard to Coverack (South West Coath Path – 10.4 miles/16.7km). Shorter routes available (Cadgwith)
- Coverack to Helford (South West Coast Path – 12.9 miles/20.8km). Shorter routes available. (Porthallow, St Keverne, St Anthony, Gillan)
- Coverack to Kennack Sands (8.3 miles)
- Roskilly’s to Coverack
Coverack has a private, working fishing harbour. It can be possible to arrange a mooring for small craft on the harbour by obtaining prior permission from the Coverack Harbour Master, Jon Carey. (Tel: 01326 280638)