Dear parents and friends of Coverack School,
Please join our S.O.S. campaign to contest the closure of the Key Stage 2 class at Coverack School.
- Initially, to campaign for the extension of the consultation period for a further year
- If this is achieved, to help the school raise pupil numbers by setting up wrap-around care and by supporting teachers with expert help from within the community
Please would you help us by doing as many of the following as you are able..
1. Please do not complete the consultation response form yet
2. Attend the consultation meeting on Wednesday 9th June between 3.30pm-6.00pm on a drop in basis
3. Attend our demonstration on Wednesday 9th, assembling outside the school at 3pm. The crucial time for us make our presence felt will be from 3-3.30pm, but we will continue our demonstration until 6pm. Please make posters and banners for the children to hold and urge friends and family in the community to take part.
4. Please find the attached “Coverack consultation” document. Write to (and encourage other members of the community to do the same) the listed contacts. You will also find example letters and suggestions for questions to raise.
5. In the attached “Questions for parents” document, there are two questions we really need you to answer so we can get an idea of the decisions you will make for your child(ren).
6. Please share our poster on social media. If you would like to join the WhatsApp group, please get in touch with Becky Cadman
With many thanks for your support,
Eseld Parker, Zoe Holmes, Becky & Richard Cadman, Joan Kearsley, Rod & Val Pierce and the rest of the team.